We are looking for someone who has experience in UI design, UX design, and front-end development to join our growing company. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve the projects we’re working on.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Figma or any reputable design tool.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 1+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 1+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Figma.
- A history of deconstructing user behaviour to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
You can apply here: UI/UX Developer