CyberSecurity and Testing meetup series aims to demonstrate how to build security, quality assurance and compliance into your development pipelines, hosted by DevOps, QA and Security practitioners.
This week’s session will be an introduction to CyberSecurity, with a focus on the following sub-areas:
- What is CyberSecurity, its importance and its value?
- How to get started in CyberSecurity
- Certificates needed for CyberSecurity
- An overview of hacking
- Understanding of networks, breaches and hacks
- Types of security tests and scans
- Tools and techniques for performing security scans
For more information, see Cybersecurity and Testing Series post.
Topic: CyberSecurity and Testing: Introduction
Start Time : Apr 10, 2021 12:50 PM
Access Passcode: uJ%z2K4gDLdTpV1